Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- to track how you use our website
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- to keep you signed in our site
- to record your answers to contact forms on our site while you complete them
- to record your answers to the newsletter while you complete them *Mailchimp is the supporting third party which will hold its own policies
- to record your answers to the order forms to the candle while you complete them *Stripe is the supporting third party which will hold its own policies